We are looking for a Consultant for BSS (Business Support System) SWAP.
The BSS department’s main activities include operating, maintaining and developping for all business-related systems in a mobile operator : CRM, OCS, Billing, Provision, Account Receivable, Debt Collection, PRM, Mediation etc…
You assist the company’s BSS team in their project for swapping their current BSS solution to a solution from another vendor, from the selection of the vendor and the target solution until the swap operation and post-migration support phase.
Job activities :
The hired staff will need to provide assistance in:
– Analyzing the different departments’ needs in terms of BSS functionalities
– Analyzing the integration needs regarding the other elements of the company’s network.
– Analyzing the different solutions offered by the vendors
– Writing RFI/RFP/RFQ documents and discuss with vendors to help select the best vendor and solution for the company’s needs
– Avoiding pitfalls and securing the best conditions for the partnership with the selected vendor
– Organizing and planning the swap/migration work with the selected vendor, assuring minimum impact on service and operations
– Organizing and planning the training with the selected vendor to garantee a smooth transition for technical and operations teams
Required skills and experience :
– Excellent knowledge of the BSS stack
– Good knowledge of the BSS interconnectivity (Core, VAS etc…) and standard protocols
– Awareness of the state of the art in BSS solutions
– Knowledge of the major players in the BSS market
– Project management skills
– Good writing skills
– English mastery
– French would be nice
Personal attributes :
– Organized, thoughful and thorough
– Practical and critical mind
– Good communication skills
– Long experience with BSS systems from different vendors
– Succesful experience with BSS swap projects, especially swapping out of Huawei solutions.
To apply for this job, please send your CV, letter of application and salary expectations to email@example.com